About Me

My photo
We are a community group for mothers, currently in the Orillia to Gravenhurst, Ontario area, we focus on food, nutrition and health for our family. We draw on expert knowledge such as naturopaths, but best of all we learn and share knowledge from fellow mothers. Even if you have never cooked before we can help you get started. We want to encourage moms to cook and learn the importance of what they put on the table. We are REALISTIC and STRIVE to make a healthy lifestyle accessible to everyone, through education. Membership is FREE so sign up to follow us today! We work together to share knowledge of everything from recipes, nutrition, to how to plan ahead. We offer something for every lifestyle, from just the basics of cooking, spaghetti and pizza, to people looking to learn something new about nutrition, organics or even raw cooking. Never cooked before, let us help you get started, we offer some basic cooking lessons from a mom, to help get you started and then this group will help keep you going for a lifetime of providing healthy and nutritious meals for your family. We offer: Workshops, share recipes, and fun get togethers.
FREE Shipping on all orders of $99 or more. Valid 10.15.12 - 10.31.12

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The greatest gift, a moment

This morning we took Mateo to breakfast with Santa at our local community centre and it went well. Mateo did not want to stay on Santa's lap but he didn't cry which was nice. He did hand back to Santa his gift and just enjoyed being on stage in front of everyone (my little superstar). Although breakfast and Santa was fun, the best moment happened when we returned home.
 I knew Mateo was tired so I warmed a bottle for him, put on Lampoons Christmas Vacation (classic) and then we snuggled under a blanket together. Then he fell asleep against me, and I couldn't of asked for a nicer moment with him.
I hope all moms enjoy a little moment with their children this Christmas season, that you will cherish more than any  gift.
OK I am not all sappy, because I can't say I don't want any gifts, in case my husband is reading this and uses this post against me.
Also I am happy to report that I have almost finished all of the Christmas shopping in one day and if you need any gift ideas for a children under the age of two, checkout my article for MuskokaMotherhoodexaminer.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment