About Me

My photo
We are a community group for mothers, currently in the Orillia to Gravenhurst, Ontario area, we focus on food, nutrition and health for our family. We draw on expert knowledge such as naturopaths, but best of all we learn and share knowledge from fellow mothers. Even if you have never cooked before we can help you get started. We want to encourage moms to cook and learn the importance of what they put on the table. We are REALISTIC and STRIVE to make a healthy lifestyle accessible to everyone, through education. Membership is FREE so sign up to follow us today! We work together to share knowledge of everything from recipes, nutrition, to how to plan ahead. We offer something for every lifestyle, from just the basics of cooking, spaghetti and pizza, to people looking to learn something new about nutrition, organics or even raw cooking. Never cooked before, let us help you get started, we offer some basic cooking lessons from a mom, to help get you started and then this group will help keep you going for a lifetime of providing healthy and nutritious meals for your family. We offer: Workshops, share recipes, and fun get togethers.
FREE Shipping on all orders of $99 or more. Valid 10.15.12 - 10.31.12

Monday, January 3, 2011

Questions for 2011

So another year has past and yes we are all going to be thinking of what the new year will bring and our resolutions to succeed in the new year but what have you learned this past year? What did we lack (willpower), or what did we really wish we had been doing (starting our own business perhaps)?
These where questions that came to my mind so that I could make goals for 2011. Although I still haven't made concrete goals, I wanted to get input from others out there. Now in thinking about my life I started to think about other mothers as well, and what are some similarities. Then I thought how we all need to get out of the house sometimes, meet other women.
I have heard from many mothers who want a place to socialize with other mothers, not just online. So I ask would you pay at least 10-20 a month to be part of an organization of mothers? An organization that who get together for educational seminars and of course also fun activities, and would provide you with a host of information for everything in your area, like things to do with your kids, or daycare availability and recommendations?  Also if you are anything like me though, I don't want this just to be another playgroup opportunity where all we talk about is the kids, but rather somewhere to go for a special wine tasting event and harp about life or about our partners (not that I do that). Now I really need everyone's opinion on this, think about the pros and cons for you, would you join something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment