About Me

My photo
We are a community group for mothers, currently in the Orillia to Gravenhurst, Ontario area, we focus on food, nutrition and health for our family. We draw on expert knowledge such as naturopaths, but best of all we learn and share knowledge from fellow mothers. Even if you have never cooked before we can help you get started. We want to encourage moms to cook and learn the importance of what they put on the table. We are REALISTIC and STRIVE to make a healthy lifestyle accessible to everyone, through education. Membership is FREE so sign up to follow us today! We work together to share knowledge of everything from recipes, nutrition, to how to plan ahead. We offer something for every lifestyle, from just the basics of cooking, spaghetti and pizza, to people looking to learn something new about nutrition, organics or even raw cooking. Never cooked before, let us help you get started, we offer some basic cooking lessons from a mom, to help get you started and then this group will help keep you going for a lifetime of providing healthy and nutritious meals for your family. We offer: Workshops, share recipes, and fun get togethers.
FREE Shipping on all orders of $99 or more. Valid 10.15.12 - 10.31.12

Friday, April 23, 2010

Fun and exhausting work!

So Mateo is crawling around fast and he is very curious. He loves things that move and things that make noise, like when he passes his hands over vents on the wall or swings doors open and close. Chasing, watching and cleaning up the floors is exhausting, but worth it. He makes a really good swiffer for dog hair and the dog has to keep running away because our dog is Mateo's favourite toy to go after. All of this has become our latest past time; to watch him crawl around and also see him laugh as he watches our dog.
What this also means is that Mateo will not be happy to sit still or be held so I just have to keep up after him and keep finding ways to entertain him. So for now I have to be very efficient with my time, when he naps or when he is eating his banana treat in his high chair, because the rest of the time is spent exploring with Mateo.
I am looking forward to the weekend because it is when my husband is home and I get a bit of a break Even though he has to still work around the house (building or repairing things) so I still have to look after Mateo, my husband does help to give me a little "me" time.
Goals today: Is just going to get some work done that I have started on blogs, groups and some other writing projects, when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment