About Me

My photo
We are a community group for mothers, currently in the Orillia to Gravenhurst, Ontario area, we focus on food, nutrition and health for our family. We draw on expert knowledge such as naturopaths, but best of all we learn and share knowledge from fellow mothers. Even if you have never cooked before we can help you get started. We want to encourage moms to cook and learn the importance of what they put on the table. We are REALISTIC and STRIVE to make a healthy lifestyle accessible to everyone, through education. Membership is FREE so sign up to follow us today! We work together to share knowledge of everything from recipes, nutrition, to how to plan ahead. We offer something for every lifestyle, from just the basics of cooking, spaghetti and pizza, to people looking to learn something new about nutrition, organics or even raw cooking. Never cooked before, let us help you get started, we offer some basic cooking lessons from a mom, to help get you started and then this group will help keep you going for a lifetime of providing healthy and nutritious meals for your family. We offer: Workshops, share recipes, and fun get togethers.
FREE Shipping on all orders of $99 or more. Valid 10.15.12 - 10.31.12

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bitting and daycare updates

Yesterday was the second time that I went to pick up Mateo from daycare and and have to be told about a third incident where he bit a child. This started after Mateo had been bitten twice by another child.
Now the caregivers keep telling me it is normal, but really what are they thinking? Do they think I am a bad mother? How am I suppose to correct something that I am not witness to? Also how much does he understand anyways at 14 months?
Also in the last incident report it said Mateo lunged at the person, this I find amusing because he can't walk yet, but he can lung at people?
Now I also know this daycare is a top notch daycare, but when is Mateo not going to scream and cry when I leave and when I get back? Does he not like the daycare? It has been two months now and nothing has gotten easier, for him or me.
I also previously tweeted that I am still torn between the facility daycare and the home daycare and everyone has good opinions about both. I am trying out both, but I have no way of deciding which one is best. I think it is going to come down to which one Mateo cries less at when I leave and come back. I just want one time when I leave him and he is the funny, laughing, happy kid that he is at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment