About Me

My photo
We are a community group for mothers, currently in the Orillia to Gravenhurst, Ontario area, we focus on food, nutrition and health for our family. We draw on expert knowledge such as naturopaths, but best of all we learn and share knowledge from fellow mothers. Even if you have never cooked before we can help you get started. We want to encourage moms to cook and learn the importance of what they put on the table. We are REALISTIC and STRIVE to make a healthy lifestyle accessible to everyone, through education. Membership is FREE so sign up to follow us today! We work together to share knowledge of everything from recipes, nutrition, to how to plan ahead. We offer something for every lifestyle, from just the basics of cooking, spaghetti and pizza, to people looking to learn something new about nutrition, organics or even raw cooking. Never cooked before, let us help you get started, we offer some basic cooking lessons from a mom, to help get you started and then this group will help keep you going for a lifetime of providing healthy and nutritious meals for your family. We offer: Workshops, share recipes, and fun get togethers.
FREE Shipping on all orders of $99 or more. Valid 10.15.12 - 10.31.12

Monday, November 1, 2010

Success with home daycare...update!

So I am happy to report that I could not be happier with my new home daycare. Mateo is beyond happy, and walks right up to all the kids to start to play and doesn't care if we stay or go. Although this is also very sad because I don't even get a hug or kiss and I am pretty sure I am just left missing him all day, and he doesn't think twice about me. But I am not worried about how he is doing there, because I know he loves it, and comes home tired.
This home daycare has older kids before and after school, as they are waiting for the school bus, and he loves the older kids, and they love him. He has a nickname "Potato" and everyone shares their "finger skateboards" or DS gaming devices with him or really anything he wants because they are so in love with him, which is nice to see. He learns a lot from the interaction with these older kids, but I am left feeling like he is growing up too fast for me (everyone says that is when you start thinking of #2).
So all and all, the home daycare switch from the facility daycare was very positive and a good choice. I think finding the right daycare just comes down to finding the right person that makes you as a mother feel comfortable, and it is very much a mom-instinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment