About Me

My photo
We are a community group for mothers, currently in the Orillia to Gravenhurst, Ontario area, we focus on food, nutrition and health for our family. We draw on expert knowledge such as naturopaths, but best of all we learn and share knowledge from fellow mothers. Even if you have never cooked before we can help you get started. We want to encourage moms to cook and learn the importance of what they put on the table. We are REALISTIC and STRIVE to make a healthy lifestyle accessible to everyone, through education. Membership is FREE so sign up to follow us today! We work together to share knowledge of everything from recipes, nutrition, to how to plan ahead. We offer something for every lifestyle, from just the basics of cooking, spaghetti and pizza, to people looking to learn something new about nutrition, organics or even raw cooking. Never cooked before, let us help you get started, we offer some basic cooking lessons from a mom, to help get you started and then this group will help keep you going for a lifetime of providing healthy and nutritious meals for your family. We offer: Workshops, share recipes, and fun get togethers.
FREE Shipping on all orders of $99 or more. Valid 10.15.12 - 10.31.12

Friday, January 6, 2012

Big news and a nice mom moment

Ok so I may not be the most avid blogger right now, but now I am pregnant for the second time...just over three months now. So yes, I commute over two hours one way to work and I work full time, I have a two year old, I am trying to do some entrepreneurial endeavours, and I still believe in trying to cook homecooked meals for my family but I still consider myself very blessed and lucky to have another member of our crazy hectic gang, joining us soon.
I did have a moment that made me cherish being a mom, that is so loved. On Wednesday night of this week I stayed in the city where I work in and stayed at my sister's because we decided to wake up early and meet my parents at the airport to say goodbye as they were leaving for three months. Now my son was fine that night, went to bed, talked to him before he went to bed, but in the morning  (he is a really early riser) it was a different story.  He loves crawling in to bed with mom for a few moments of cuddling before I have to get ready for work, so when he realized I wasn't home yet, he cried and just started to say to my husband "I love mommy!", heart breaker but also made me feel so loved all at the same time. So needless to say this morning my son was more than happy that I was here to enjoy that cuddling morning moment. I just wondering if when he is ALOT older, like 30 and has a girlfriend (that I have approved) will be reading this and thinking "momma's boy!"!

No comments:

Post a Comment