About Me

My photo
We are a community group for mothers, currently in the Orillia to Gravenhurst, Ontario area, we focus on food, nutrition and health for our family. We draw on expert knowledge such as naturopaths, but best of all we learn and share knowledge from fellow mothers. Even if you have never cooked before we can help you get started. We want to encourage moms to cook and learn the importance of what they put on the table. We are REALISTIC and STRIVE to make a healthy lifestyle accessible to everyone, through education. Membership is FREE so sign up to follow us today! We work together to share knowledge of everything from recipes, nutrition, to how to plan ahead. We offer something for every lifestyle, from just the basics of cooking, spaghetti and pizza, to people looking to learn something new about nutrition, organics or even raw cooking. Never cooked before, let us help you get started, we offer some basic cooking lessons from a mom, to help get you started and then this group will help keep you going for a lifetime of providing healthy and nutritious meals for your family. We offer: Workshops, share recipes, and fun get togethers.
FREE Shipping on all orders of $99 or more. Valid 10.15.12 - 10.31.12

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It is very hard to get going somedays!

Today seems like it is going to be a hard day to get motivated,. I stayed up late watching the new season  premier of the "The Hills" (I know cheesy, but a guilty pleasure). Mateo was up twice in the night and got up at 5:30am, so feeling a little tired today. Mateo's baptism is this weekend so I have a lot to do, but just want to to do nothing.  I have a lot to do today, so my motivation for today, will have to be the need to get it done. I also have to finish a little story about my dog's recent porcupine run-ins and trying to get it in "Dogs of Canada" magazine as a funny "Barks" commentary, so here is to hoping they like it. At least if it does not get published then I will be sending the story to our local monthly newspaper for the June issue because I think they will appreciate the story.
What I am really thinking is how to get past my fatigue today. I did watch a Dr. Oz episode that suggested things like not hitting the snooze button, lemon helps and taking a daily vitamin so I will try it but any other suggestions?
Goal for today: Get story about my dog sent away today for consideration, and finish my end of a new website I am working on so that my husband can take over from here. But these are big goals for someone who is so sleepy.                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment