About Me

My photo
We are a community group for mothers, currently in the Orillia to Gravenhurst, Ontario area, we focus on food, nutrition and health for our family. We draw on expert knowledge such as naturopaths, but best of all we learn and share knowledge from fellow mothers. Even if you have never cooked before we can help you get started. We want to encourage moms to cook and learn the importance of what they put on the table. We are REALISTIC and STRIVE to make a healthy lifestyle accessible to everyone, through education. Membership is FREE so sign up to follow us today! We work together to share knowledge of everything from recipes, nutrition, to how to plan ahead. We offer something for every lifestyle, from just the basics of cooking, spaghetti and pizza, to people looking to learn something new about nutrition, organics or even raw cooking. Never cooked before, let us help you get started, we offer some basic cooking lessons from a mom, to help get you started and then this group will help keep you going for a lifetime of providing healthy and nutritious meals for your family. We offer: Workshops, share recipes, and fun get togethers.
FREE Shipping on all orders of $99 or more. Valid 10.15.12 - 10.31.12

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Scheduling everything!

Ok so I have to set a schedule to make time for everything I want to do. Now my nine month old is very good at a schedule now, his naps and feedings seem to always be at the same time but he is currently teething so he has a bad case of the runs and a bit of the sniffles. Also to make matters worse my husband is home sick today, oh well.
So schedule (everyday will be somewhat different)

6:00am Get up and get ready for the day
6:30 Work on blog (at least rough draft)
7:20 Baby usually wakes up
 - Breakfast for both of us
-Clean bottles used the night before
8:30 Spend time just with the baby (Mateo)
9:00 Make bottle
9:30 Mateo goes down for a nap
-Talk to my mom
-Work around the house (Quickly - put on laundry)
-Talk to neighbour to work out time for a walk
-Post blog & work on website
Goal for new website today: Work on budget and target demographic
11:00 Mateo starts to wake up
Change him out of his PJs into his outfit for the day
11:30 -12:30 Go for walk and take the dog too.
Today might have to be a quick trip to Walmart for wipes and the post office instead.

12:30 Lunch
1:00 Playtime
2:30 Mateo's other nap
- Work on children's books
Goal for today with children's books: Is to finish cover letters to publishers and address all envelopes to all the publishers I am sending my book to. The books are currently being tested by some friends with their kids.

3:00 Mateo wakes up and I just do everything to preoccupy him and keep him happy. Like reading, playing on his mat with his toys and anything else I come up with.

4:30 Start making dinner
5:00- 5:30 Mateo's dinner
5:30 - 6:30 Dinner with my husband and we give Mateo the best invention ever... Nuby Nibbler Food Vegetable, Colors May Vary ....we usually put frozen banana in it and he LOVES it, especially because he is teething and I think it helps him learn to self feed too.
8:00 My husband gives Mateo a bath and puts him to bed
I usually take this time to look for jobs (just in case) and send out resumes.

I also don't schedule anything else because I usually don't want to get off the couch because I am way too tired.
Ok I know I don't do stuff exactly on time but doing a schedule is going to help me see when I can do stuff. Also I know the schedule will have to change when Mateo gets older and if my business takes off, so we will have to see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment