About Me

My photo
We are a community group for mothers, currently in the Orillia to Gravenhurst, Ontario area, we focus on food, nutrition and health for our family. We draw on expert knowledge such as naturopaths, but best of all we learn and share knowledge from fellow mothers. Even if you have never cooked before we can help you get started. We want to encourage moms to cook and learn the importance of what they put on the table. We are REALISTIC and STRIVE to make a healthy lifestyle accessible to everyone, through education. Membership is FREE so sign up to follow us today! We work together to share knowledge of everything from recipes, nutrition, to how to plan ahead. We offer something for every lifestyle, from just the basics of cooking, spaghetti and pizza, to people looking to learn something new about nutrition, organics or even raw cooking. Never cooked before, let us help you get started, we offer some basic cooking lessons from a mom, to help get you started and then this group will help keep you going for a lifetime of providing healthy and nutritious meals for your family. We offer: Workshops, share recipes, and fun get togethers.
FREE Shipping on all orders of $99 or more. Valid 10.15.12 - 10.31.12

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Funny thoughts

So on one of my sleep deprived day dreaming episodes today, I was thinking about how nice it would be to do one of those weekend spa retreats. Now I call this day dreaming, because realistically I don't have the money to spend on something like that, especally not for a whole weekend, but I decided to look online anyways.
I was reading about treatments and the following kind of ingredients or types of spa treatments I found:
milk
chocolate
mud
scrubs
aromatic frangences and oils

After I thought hey I get these things all the time as a mother, just last night my husband didn't put the lid right on a bottle and I was covered in  Mateo's milk. I get mud and sand for exfolitating every time I go to the lake with Mateo. I can't even tell you how many aromas I get on a daily bases with Mateo, although I think none of them are very relaxing. Now the chocolate treatment I don't know if I want to be covered in it, or rather just sit and feast on them, which I seem to already do after a very hectic or stressful day. All and all, who needs to spend the money, when being my mom gets me everything I need for a day at the spa, except I ask how come I don't feel anymore relaxed, well rested or in better health?
Just thought I would share some funny thoughts I came up with today, in my head....yes I know I need sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment